Powered By Blogger

4/10/2010

A Reflection of My Adulthood

Here is a TV series that "almost" tells the story my entire puberty stage. Entitled, The Wonder Years. This has become my most favorite show of all time since I was in middle school simply because I can barely relate to every story they have. (Aside from the similarity of my whole character with Kevin Arnold) I feel like the play was molded out of me and my whole experience as a young man. And up to these day, I still enjoy this nostalgic feeling of imagining like I was in those scenes reminiscing my past life. (What you see now is the very 1st episode aired in January 31, 1988 and the rest is history.)

1 comment:

  1. I miss this TV series. mixed emotions din. trip to memory lane.. Pretty Wendy and small but terrible Kevin.. :)

    ReplyDelete